Oh Snap! We had plenty of entries in the Propét Rejuve Sandal Giveaway! Amazing how many people want a pair of these comfy footwear. We narrowed it down to 10 random winners, and here’s the list!
1. WJ Crown “These would be awesome on the boat, around the ranch, anywhere! Especially for my wider foot. Would love them! Thanks! <3″
2. Jason B “These look right up my alley! Can never have too many flip flops! You know what?
I’d love to wear them every day,
In the sun, the snow, and at church to pray,
For yard work, a walk, or a fun night out,
I’d wear them to work, there is not doubt.
So send me a pair and I’ll walk here and there
And I’ll use up these Rejuves ’til the sole wears out.”
3. Nan Palmero “I blew out my last flip-flops. Stepped on a pop-top. Cut my heel had to cruise on back home.”
4. Joe Baker “I have been looking for a good pair of flops!! I seem to be able to walk through mine quickly in the summer time activities. I haven’t found a pair yet that make it through a season. I’d love to check these bad boys out!!”
5. Christine H. “These look like they have a lot of support. I think they would feel super comfy!”
6. Jon Cadorin “Me, me, me My current flip flops are 4 years old. I’m due!”
7. Jennifer Keefer “My giant feet can only wear flip flops. These look a lot more supportive than the cheapies I have on my feet right now! Yes please!!!”
8. Heather Steacy “These look like they could be pretty awesome. I’ve been wearing an old pair of North Face flip flops for about six years, and they’ve held up surprisingly well but there’s not much left to them at this point. These guys look like the folks at Propét put quite a bit of thought and effort into making a solid alternative to the typical flip flop. Rad choice for an early summer contest!!”
9. Clay Penn “These look super comfy, can’t wait to win my pair!”
10. Georgia Rafferty “These look super comfortable! I’d love to win them for my hubs since we’re on a spending freeze this year! “
Thanks for all the entries, we’ll be sending e-mails to the winners later today and stay tuned for plenty of upcoming giveaways this spring! ~ D. Skinner