We’re over here in Salt Lake City gearing up for the Outdoor Retailer, with 3 days of oogling exceptional gear ahead of us. What gear are we most excited to see?
1. Fjall Raven Gear - I haven’t had a chance to actually get my hands of Fjall’s gear until now. From what I’ve seen, I think I’ll be impressed.
2. Oluka’i Footwear - Their Kia’e trainer is going to be a great shoe. The laid back style of their gear really fits our laid back take on life.
3. Aire Inflatables - I own a few Aire boats and they’re exceptional. I’m excited to see what their new products have to offer above their proven boats.
4. Jabra Electronics - Bluetooth headphones, speakers and other wired gear makes my inner geek smile.
1. Nemo sleeping bags - Nemo’s gear is always something interesting. They have innovative designs, quality construction, and their style is awesome.
2. Salewa footwear - Salewa’s boots are some of the best out there and the wraparound Gore-Tex membrane is something to pay attention to.
3. Camelbak hydration packs - I’ve always been happy with the Camelbak gear out on the trail. With the easy to clean opening and plenty of trail pack sizes, there really is a hydration option for any activity.
4. Black Diamond Apparel - BD has great gear, the new apparel looks grwat so far, getting hands on the new stuff will be a lot of fun.